Are you planning on eloping in Jasper this summer? Elopements are one of our favorite life events to capture with our cameras and our hearts. Over the years, we have worked hard to immerse ourselves in each wedding day. A Different Angle Photography has found that elopements are the perfect place to feed our creative and adventurous souls. Jasper is one of the most beautiful places in the world to get married.
The serenity of the mountains makes it impossible to not fall in love!
Choosing to elope in Jasper does not meet that you have to have what is called a “micro wedding”. We do not think that getting married ever is considered a “micro” event. We have decided not to adopt that terminology here in Jasper. The mountains are vast and so is your love for each other. Choosing to marry the one that you love should not dictate the number of people that you invite to your wedding or the amount of coverage that you would like of your day.
Benefits to eloping in Jasper
- Jasper is a Destination: If you are looking for an intimate and unforgettable wedding day, eloping in Jasper is the way to go. With towering mountains as your backdrop and endless wilderness at your feet, Jasper offers couples a unique and picturesque location to exchange their vows. Not to mention, the town of Jasper itself is charming with its quaint shops and cafés.
- Jasper is Intimate: Eloping allows you to focus on what is truly important on your wedding day – your love for one another. With a smaller guest list, you can spend more time together as a couple and truly savour every moment.
- It’s All About You: When you elope, the day is all about you and your partner. There is no need to worry about pleasing extended family or meeting expectations. You can focus on what is truly important – celebrating your love for one another.
- Jasper is a place where you can find solace and peace. You can also find some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world here. Escape from the city! If you are looking for an intimate wedding with just your spouse or a few witnesses, eloping in Jasper is the perfect way to say “I Do”.
Capture all of the moments
As elopements become more popular, so does the desire of couples to have their wedding documented to the fullest. They can not only share the photos with family and friends but also pass on the memories to future generations. If you want to Elope in Jasper, we want to capture all of the moments that occur around your day- your laughter, your tears, and all of the tender moments. Documenting these emotions has never been more important in the world that we live in today. Hiring a local Jasper elopement photography team may provide you with several advantages. We understand the ins and outs of Jasper National Park like the back of our hands, so we can assist you in planning your day to perfection, avoiding any unpleasant surprises. Planning an elopement may be stressful, but with us, by your side, it will go off without a hitch.
Emotions beg to be captured at an elopement
How to choose your elopement location in Jasper
If you are going to truly elope in Jasper with just the two of you, the possibilities for locations are truly limitless. Sarah and Mat arrived in Jasper a couple of days before their wedding and chose a remote location that allowed for both privacy and a stunning view. Jasper is home to some of the most beautiful backdrops imaginable. With a little creativity, your elopement can be everything you hoped for. It is an intimate place and eloping here allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and truly focus on each other. Jasper is the perfect place to start your new life together, just the two of you.
If you want to choose a more remote location, make sure that the vendors that you hire are up for a hike, if necessary, and also make sure that they are up for an adventure if that is what you have in mind. We are experienced Jasper elopement photographers and know all the best locations for an unforgettable day.
Additional reasons why Jasper is the best place to elope:
-You can get married anywhere (literally)
-You can keep it a secret if you want
-The scenery is unbeatable
– Jasper locals know all the best spots for eloping couples!
– You can elope any time of year
– Jasper is the perfect place to start your new life together!
If you are considering eloping in Jasper, we would love to chat with you about how we can capture your special day!
Jasper is waiting for you… will you say yes to an adventure?
What Sarah and Mat had to say!
We can’t thank Peggy & David enough for their absolutely incredible photos of our wedding! We both teared up again looking through them! They are unbelievably beautiful, and couldn’t have captured the memories of that perfect day any better!
You are both amazing and have given us, and our families, the best fairy-tale, dream-come-true keepsakes imaginable! We’re over the moon (if you can’t tell)!